Wednesday 22 January 2014

A MOTHER'S WISH



As I lie here beside you,my luv,there are so many things I wish for you,my baby...


I wish for you to marvel at all the wonders this world has to offer
I wish for you to make sense of all the marvels you once looked at with awe
I wish for you to go out and make your own discoveries
I wish for you to never lose the joy of experiencing something new
I wish for you to enjoy all the turmoil of this world
I wish for you inner peace
I wish for you close friends,best friends,meaningful enemies
I wish for you to meet people you look up to with respect
I wish you would want to,and will imitate them
I wish for you to get inspired and to inspire
I wish for you failures that teach you to succeed
I wish for you success that teach you to be noble
I wish for you to enjoy every facet of life sensibly
I wish for you to have a million senseless joys
I wish for you to never be afraid of doing the right thing
I wish for you to know that you have a family back home loving you wherever you go 
I wish for you to realize that there are two people who'll support you in whatever you do

I wish for you to have a full life.....a BEAUTIFUL life!







No comments:

Post a Comment