Tuesday 3 December 2013

As way of introduction

Greetings.My name is Fiery Red Sparrow,says so right on my birth certificate.Yeah right.I'm already lying.Expect that.My name is Jan as in Janani.Manoharan.But wouldn't it be cool if my birth certificate really said something like The shrew who cannot be tamed or Scarlet witch.Who'd mess with me then.

Anyway,my name is Fiery Red Sparrow.You might think Fiery Red Sparrow is the name the real Jan hides behind.You are mistaken.Fiery Red Sparrow is merely a name,a fundamental element,a grail from which the fantasy of Jan,amongst others,spur forth.Nice to meet you.

Why this blog?At no given point of time is there a single train of thought in my head.Its a psychedelic mess up there,sparks flying everywhere. There's a girl skipping away,a girl chanting,another ranting,yet another mocking.Its Diwali in thoughtdom!For all of these years I've churned this crap deep down in my gut and flushed it downward.It's time ladies!Time to come open.Wage the war.Free the soul.Let truth begotten.Let peace prevail.

Thus the Fiery Red Sparrow is concieved,to let the thought trains chug,speed,accelerate,heck or just CRASH!

Side note: where's a man who doesn't like a cat fight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment