Sunday 27 July 2014

THE LIST

1.Stand with the elephants in the elephant orphanage,Srilanka
2.Get drunk in the beaches of Goa at dawn
3.See the sunrise in the Grand Canyon
4.Visit Ajantha and Ellora caves
5.See the three oceans merge in Kanyakumari
6.Watch the boat race in Kerala
7.Be to the kite festival in Rajasthan
8.Visit the ever so beautiful Taj Mahal
9.Camp in the Himalayas
10.See the inside of a Pyramid
11.Stay at a romantic hotel in Venice overlooking the river 
12.Touch a tiger in the tiger temple,Thailand
13.See the Niagara falls
14.Stay in a boat house,Kerala
15.Sign up for the Matador travel writing program
16.Be to a wild life safari in South Africa
17.Do everything in Rome ( I love Rome)
18.Visit Greece
19.Sign up to volunteer teach
20.Do a 1000 surgeries
21.Start my own clinic
22.Learn to play the keyboard
23.Go on a hot air balloon ride
24.Have my own magazine column
25.Have my own show
26.Take a picture in front of the Statue of Liberty
27.Get up close with a kangaroo
28.Read a book a month
29.Clear my MRCOG part II

The things I'd like to do,as of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment